Hotelier Indonesia


Nusa Dua - 27 December 2017. Due to unforeseen circumstances of Mount Agung situation, Melia Bali will guarantee to accommodate the departing guests back to the hotel to extend the complimentary room including breakfast for two persons.

“Following to the ongoing situation of Mount Agung, we will guarantee their stay until the airport is open for departure or until the guest is able to leave Bali with an alternate mode of transportation. food and beverage requirement is discounted at 20%,” revealed General Manager Eduardo Perera Castro.

Eduardo firmed, to encourage the market and build the guest confidence to stay at Melia Bali, there is a flexibility for cancellation policy. Such as, no cancellation fee is applied for any booking made from Now - 31st March 2018, for a travelling period of Now - 31st December 2018. Any payment or deposit will be given the option of full refund or to keep as floating deposit for future travel. “As a gesture of goodwill, we do hope this flexibility will encourage the market and improve the confidence of our beloved guest who plans to travel in Bali,” he stated to the journalists.

Melia Bali is situated 72 km from Mount Agung. This is a long way from Mount Agung, which is located in the far east of the island. The size of Bali island is an area of 5,600 square kilometers (2,200 square miles). From north to south, Bali is about 90 km (55 miles) and east to west 140 km (90 miles). Most of the tourist facilities including Ngurah Rai International airport are located in the south part of the island, i.e. Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak etc.

The alert zone is 6 – 8 miles where it is only 2% area of Bali affected and the remaining 98% area is still safe.

Kawasan Wisata ITDC Lot 1 T. (+62) 361 771510
Nusa Dua 80363, Bali F. (+62) 361 771360

Caption :

Image 1 : Main swimming pool of Melia Bali
Image 2 : Marketing Communication Manager, Mona Cella, General Manager, Eduardo Perera Castro, Director of Sales Marketing, Nyoman Wismaya Sudantia

Founded in 1956 in Palma de Mallorca (Spain), Sol Meliá is the largest resort hotel chain in the world and market leader in Spain in both business and leisure travel. The company currently operates more than 400 hotels in 35 countries on 4 continents, and employs 32,500 people under its Gran Meliá, Paradisus, Meliá, ME by Meliá, INNSIDE, Tryp, Sol, and Sol Meliá Vacation brands. In Asia, this includes Jakarta, Yogyakarta, Bali, Banten, Hanoi, Kuala Lumpur and Shanghai. Reservations for all Sol Meliá Hotels & Resorts properties can be made through

Kawasan Wisata ITDC Lot 1 T. (+62) 361 771510
Nusa Dua 80363, Bali F. (+62) 361 771360

#hotelier #hotelierindo #indonesia #hotelierindonesia #hotnews #hotelnews #hospitality #breakingnews #bali-is-safe

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post